Register
Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Friday ***

I printed a small stack of the 2 flyers on one sheet PDFs and keep 'em in the Jeep.
    Tom
    2010 Jeep Wrangler

unfortunally I drive several cars and am lucky if I can find the correct key for each but will try to remember..

First Fridays here and so ends (possibly) my first week of work in 2011. I might have O.T. on Saturday but I won't know till later.
    2007 Rubicon unlimited, lifted, better bumpers, Warn winch, bigger tires, aftermarket skids (already dented), snorkel, used and abused

Woke up feeling like crap have a bad cold and a pile of crap to do on the wrangler and bronco where to start hmmmm but wached this video and got pumped. I am going to by one for myself in the next couple of weeks..
    YouTube - Tamiya CC-01 Ford Bronco on a Winter Day

Quote Originally Posted by orangecrush4u View Post
    Woke up feeling like crap have a bad cold and a pile of crap to do on the wrangler and bronco where to start hmmmm but wached this video and got pumped. I am going to by one for myself in the next couple of weeks..
    YouTube - Tamiya CC-01 Ford Bronco on a Winter Day
    At first I was wondering why the trees seemed so big and the speed seemed strange...then realized it is a freakin RC. Wow! some editing, had me fooled for the first little bit.
    Tom
    2010 Jeep Wrangler

Yea nice right??? maybe I can convince my GF to get it for my BD

friday friday friday!!! Vacation is almost over but it hasnt really felt like one i've been working on my house all week and still not done! I removed 4 walls, built a header and a post also removed a half wall and have a million more things planned that i need to get done by the end of the month. Still have to demo kitchen put up new cabinets remove some carpets paint some walls sand and shine some floors ughhhh!!! Thats just the inside the outside is a whole different story haha!! Thank god for my father in-law who is a beast when it comes to this kind of stuff and is a great help! Wish i can do more stuff to the jeep but that will be on hold for another year or so haha need the money for other shit but i will try and sneak some shit in here and there. Still very excited for the Outlawed Scavenger Hunt!!! More details will be coming soon!!!

Friday. Glad it's here. Been one hell of a busy week for me with work and the break will be enjoyed greatly.

Going to drive around town now and grab a cup of coffee and see initial snow reports!
    Current: 2012 F-150 SuperCrew 4x4

2006 Jeep Wrangler X
    2011 Subaru Outback

Check out the Outlawed Offroad Shop for T-shirts and more!

Well it's friday alrready and I'm heading north/west later tonight to do some cold weather camping. They're calling for nightitme temps in the single digits and day not that much more. I hope I can find alot of wood to keep warm with.
    2007 Rubicon unlimited, lifted, better bumpers, Warn winch, bigger tires, aftermarket skids (already dented), snorkel, used and abused

Definitely not the trip to leave the ax and the saw home. Are you using tents or just going hardcore outdoors with just a sleeping bag and maybe a snow cave.
    My head lights are square, My tank is full.