Register
Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    There is a silver lifted JK unlimited (looks like it's got 35's) at an office on the corner of Gillette Av and Montauk Hwy in Bayport, very sweet set-up, haven't had a chance to stop and put a flyer on it yet. The owner of my favorite pizzaria in Bayport has a red JK unlimited, handed him a flyer, not suure if he joined yet, he's been to Rauch so he is for real.

It is easy to ID Jeeps who are probably more inclined to join, but one way to ID other makes/models (at least in Suffolk County) is to look for the outer beach permit on the drivers side front bumper (2010 is yellow)....

At least these folks do go off road even if it is just on the beach.

I think the community is growing at a pretty good pace, about 50 new members per month? in an area where most of the of off-road vehicles never leave the pavement.
    Tom
    2010 Jeep Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Evan3492 View Post
    is it weird that i havent seen anyone on the road here. I mean come on... alot of people live very close to me to lol. The only lifted thing i found was a lifted XJ, and that was at my school at suffolk. So i slaped a flyer under her windsheild. I was in shock seeing a girl come to the lifted XJ and get in. I was like ugh...... is that yours.
    Should have got the digits man. At least then you dont have to worry about your girl driving your truck.
    My head lights are square, My tank is full.

So i slaped a flyer under her windsheild. I was in shock seeing a girl come to the lifted XJ and get in. I was like ugh...... is that yours.
    x2 on gettin that number, theres a girl in my town who drives a 6 speed Stone White Rubicon Unlimited, always has the top down

back to the subjest i pass Tat2dfreak all the time in town
    08' Wrangler JK
    olllllllo

Lol she left me a note with hearts, she should be floating around here the note said she likled the site
    Its a jeep thing...

hahaha nice man
    08' Wrangler JK
    olllllllo

Evan you smooth operator you.

On topic I saw a sweet red CJ 7 with tastefully done chrome parked on south ocean ave in patchogue.
    My head lights are square, My tank is full.

i saw a stock xj. I parked next to it to make it look small =)
    Its a jeep thing...

I keep seeing a grey on white YJ on 231 in Deer Park. We've exchanged brights a few times
    93 YJ. Black on white.

I spied silverzj parked at Dicarlos Food Services.
    .....Off-Roader at Heart, Currently Stuck On-Road
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...e/combosig.jpg

saw black lifted xj with a roof rack going down jericho last night by mayfair shopping center